Superblock is proud to use the OpenBSD operating system in nearly every aspect of our work, from developer workstations to database servers to managed customer firewalls.
Whether deployed by Superblock or a third party, we offer a number of services for your OpenBSD servers located locally in the Chicago, Illinois area or anywhere in the world. Get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
- On-site installation and configuration of OpenBSD servers, including redundant firewalls, transparently bridged sniffers/IDS systems, and database, web, e-mail, and application servers.
- Monthly server maintenance and monitoring agreements.
- Incidental technical support via remote SSH login or on-site console access.
- Training technical staff for OpenBSD-specific tasks.
- Upgrading and patching of previous releases.
For more information on our OpenBSD-related services, please contact us.